Tella has already endured the first two sections of the brimstone bleed. She has only come this far to save her brother, and she hopes that he will stay motivation enough for her too complete the final challenges. She can't tell if she and her companions are growing closer together, or farther apart. She is slowly running out of time and strength. Can she make it to the finish line?
For me, this was only a okay book, but close to a great book, because there were some really interesting details in it, but then it would start to get slower, which released some of the tension that was building. Although I did enjoy the book, and it kept me interested. The ending was okay, but it seemed like the author was running out of ideas on good endings. I enjoyed the first book, Fire and Flood, more than I did this one, but it was still good.
There is quite a bit of romance, but nothing else.
TBR
Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
Endgame: The Calling by James Frey and Nils Johnson-Shelton
The Martian by Andy Weir
Paper Things by Jennifer Jacobson
No comments:
Post a Comment