My Pet Peeves
When someone say something repeatedly to a bunch of different people individually even though they are all in the same place. This bugs e because even if they aren't saying it to you again, you still have to hear it repeatedly.
When people don't have manners. This one literally kills me. When someone talks with their mouth full or chewing with their mouth open.
When someone tells me "This is something you aren't allowed to do." This bugs me because it makes me even more curious, and does the opposite of discouraging me from looking. I know I am being slightly hypocritical, as I sometimes do this.
When people drag their feet when they walk, or need to slowly meander their way along a path. This bugs me because it either stirs up a lot of dust, which is unpleasant, or it slows everyone down because they aren't moving fast enough.
When people can't spell. This bugs me, but only if they are easy words like their or words with apostrophes. This also bugs me if it is common sense, and it sounds exactly like it is spelled.
When people use "like" or "stuff" to many times in one sentence. This bugs me because A: it makes it harder to understand them, and B: it means that their talking is incorrect grammar and their senteces are longer.
Clicking. I can't stand it. For example, Lena acquired buttons and clicked them behind our ears repeatedly. This one is mainly annoying because of the sound, but also because you know they are enjoying annoying you.
When people sing under their breath or hum in the background of everything for no reason. This just gets obnoxious after time and can also be quite distracting if it goes on for too long.
When people's stuff is either on top of my stuff or in my space. This gets annoying because items will eventually cover your section of the desk, or your papers will be enveloped into the uncontrollable mess-mass. It is also annoying when you are sitting somewhere and someone's thing is under your feet. for me this just makes it uncomfortable to hang your legs down on the chair like you are supposed to.
When people specifically do not follow instructions they are blatantly given. This is annoying because you know they are genuinely not trying, or because they just don't feel like it. This is also annoying, especially when it's an easy task, because you know they are easily capable of it.
Lastly, when people purposefully do things to annoy you, jut because they know it will bug you. An example of this is when you ask someone to stop doing something, so they start doing it louder and even more obnoxiously. This is also one that I am sometimes guilty of, so I am a hypocrite.
Ah! this stuff is so annoying, and as of the last one.. I guess we are guilty of that... haha! Nice idea, I think I will do this tomorrow
ReplyDeleteFor the fourth pet peeved, I just say, "Mooooovve!" Nice slice, I might take it!
ReplyDeleteI also hate it when people put their stuff on top of mine which sometimes is difficult for sharing a desk! Nice slice!
ReplyDelete