Posting about me posting about you posting about me posting about you posting about me posting about you posting about me posting about you posting about me posting about you posting about me posting about you posting about me posting about you posting about me posting about you posting about me posting about you posting about me posting about me posting about you posting about me posting about you posting about me posting about you posting about me posting about you posting about me posting about you posting about me posting about you posting about me posting about you posting about you posting about me posting about you posting about.. well I think you get the point I am trying to convey.
Thea is sitting over her computer brooding over the possibilities of what I am doing right now posting about her posting about me posting about her posting about me, well I think you get the point. She is thinking about what my thoughts are right now, what I will be posting about her posting about my thoughts. She has no idea what I could possibly have in store, nor do I about her. She is most likely writing about what I am writing about now, and how she will react about it. So, what will I post? And what will she post in response to mine about what she has posted. She is now probably concluding writing her headache making slice about the infinite loop we have created. Heh, Heh, Heh, we will give the world headaches! Now, what else to write about. She will be trying to put herself into my thoughts to see what I would write about her putting herself inside my thoughts. Well, I am developing a headache now from this confusing loop. Here it is, I guess, the first official collaboration between two "slicers." Make sure to read hers to see the other perspective of this mindboggling prompt to see her take on the matter.
| http://blog.hdwallsource.com/13-hd-psychedelic-wallpapers/ |
Clever idea. I can't wait for the other half of it! I like the picture especially, the label psychedelic wallpapers is a good one to be used in any situation, especially if the topic at hand has absolutely nothing to do with illusions, psychedelic-ness, or wallpaper.
ReplyDeleteThis is a very nice slice! I like the part where you comment on my post about you posting about me posting about you posting!
ReplyDeleteVery creative slice, that sure gave me a headache!
ReplyDeleteVery creative slice, that sure gave me a headache!
ReplyDeleteHaha, this is a super cool idea for a slice, nice collaboration. :)
ReplyDeleteWait a minute... I feel sick. But not because of your blog. Because of your blog about Theas blog about your blog about... *Passes Out*
ReplyDelete