Me - It is a pleasure to have you with us today, Mr. Test.
Mr. Test - You are very welcome, interviewer.
Me - So, what is your purpose?
Mr. Test - I like to bore children to death and make them relearn what they were already quizzed on! I also like to challenge children and confuse them. I also get people in trouble if they cheat on me!
Me - What do you think people think about you?
Mr. Test - I think that I am hated by most of the population, due to my difficulty and how everyone has to take me. I am also hated because people don't like that they have met their match, and that they don't always ace me. This makes them think they aren't as good, which is true, but they think it is demeaning.
Me - Well, that got very harsh fast.
Mr. Test - Well, it's the truth, and everyone in the world isn't that smart.
Me - RUDE! Anyways, why are you so challenging?
Mr. Test - I am challenging because my parents, the math teachers, make me that way because they know most people hate me. I am also challenging because people know that they will never be on my level of smarts, and that they will never know everything that is on me.
Me - What if they are a genius?
Mr. Test - Well, if they are a genius I will come up with harder and harder problems until their brain explodes, and then I will kill them!!!! (over the course of time he got louder)
Me - Wow! You have some strong emotions! Anyways, onto the next question. Why do you exist?
Mr. Test - I exist to make children bored and uncomfortable. I also exist to test people's smarts and make them feel stupid when they don't know anything. The other reason I exist is to aid math teachers in their student's torture-
Me - Well, that's nice. We should probably be asking the final-
Mr. Test - Hold on there, I wasn't done. I exist to help people spend more time wasting their time being tested again on what was on previous quizzes. I also kill children, very, very, slowly.
Me - uhhhhh... How do you do that, exactly?
Mr. Test - The first step is I use up lots of paper.
The second step is I have the children write all over me.
Thirdly, I get filed away in a folder and I am "necessary" to be kept, so I can't be recycled.
Fourth, I can't be recycled so I can't be reused.
The final step is that all of the paper comes from trees, trees produce oxygen, and by eliminating trees I reduce oxygen levels.
Me - Very creative.
Mr Test - Time to start on your death... (He closed in on me and started to have a maliscious smile)
Me - I think this interview is over. Security!!!
Me - What if they are a genius?
Mr. Test - Well, if they are a genius I will come up with harder and harder problems until their brain explodes, and then I will kill them!!!! (over the course of time he got louder)
Me - Wow! You have some strong emotions! Anyways, onto the next question. Why do you exist?
Mr. Test - I exist to make children bored and uncomfortable. I also exist to test people's smarts and make them feel stupid when they don't know anything. The other reason I exist is to aid math teachers in their student's torture-
Me - Well, that's nice. We should probably be asking the final-
Mr. Test - Hold on there, I wasn't done. I exist to help people spend more time wasting their time being tested again on what was on previous quizzes. I also kill children, very, very, slowly.
Me - uhhhhh... How do you do that, exactly?
Mr. Test - The first step is I use up lots of paper.
The second step is I have the children write all over me.
Thirdly, I get filed away in a folder and I am "necessary" to be kept, so I can't be recycled.
Fourth, I can't be recycled so I can't be reused.
The final step is that all of the paper comes from trees, trees produce oxygen, and by eliminating trees I reduce oxygen levels.
Me - Very creative.
Mr Test - Time to start on your death... (He closed in on me and started to have a maliscious smile)
Me - I think this interview is over. Security!!!
------------------------------------screen goes fuzzy-----------------------------------

Ha! Very funny. I like the tone and inspiration.
ReplyDeleteWow! Very funny! I never thought that math tests are starting to take over the world... Nice slice!
ReplyDeleteExactly.
ReplyDeleteThis is so funny! Great slice!
ReplyDeleteThis is so funny! Great slice!
ReplyDeleteHaha! I know how you feel! I hate tests!
ReplyDeletehaha! this is such a funny idea for a slice, I really like it! Nice job :)
ReplyDelete