![]() |
Image Credit:
https://jameslaurencedyer.wordpress.com/2014/06/25/
let-me-teach-you-how-to-time-travel/
|
While this isn't hazardous in any way, it still shows that the human race has figured out how to bend the rules of time to skip an hour of the day at two in the morning. Imagine, one hour of the day got skipped, and no one got to live it. How does this happen, wouldn't clocks gradually go forward 30 seconds every night, instead of the massive jump? Anyways, it is just an odd thing to think about.
Today is the 13th, not a Friday, but still the 13th, so it will be unlucky. This may not have a large affect, but it is still the 13th, so I am wary of it. This could be one of the 12 unluckiest days of the year, so you better watch out. I don't know how this will affect play practice, but I hope it doesn't have a strong affect judging that we get the run time today!

VERY well-written. I like how you weave all of the strands of your observation into the general point and how the tone fits. The picture also adds that much more to the overall slice. Nice job!
ReplyDeleteWell, if you're turning 13 this year it could be one of the thirteen unluckiest days in the year... Wait a minute.... Enjoy daylight losing time and interesting slice!
ReplyDelete